The Justice Statement
State Courts Logo
History of State Courts
Court Governance and Administration
Join us as a Court Volunteer
List of Court Volunteers
Roles of Court Volunteers
Appreciating Court Volunteers
Training and Networking Sessions for Court Volunteers
Recognising Court Volunteers
Positions in State Courts
[For lawyers only] Common e-filing errors in eLit
How do I start a civil proceeding?
How do I file a Magistrate's Complaint?
How do I file a claim against my neighbour
How do I file an appeal against a sentence or order made by the Court
How do I conduct a criminal case myself
How do I apply for court records
FAQ about Night Courts
How do I pay Court Fines?
Types of Claims which the ECT can hear
Before filing a Claim
Filing a Claim
After a Claim is filed
Settlement of disputes and Appeals
Compliance and Enforcement of Settlement Agreement and Tribunal Order
SMALL CLAIMS TRIBUNALS
How do I appeal against the Registrar's discontinuance order to the Referee (Small Claims Tribunals)?
How do I enforce an order of the Small Claims Tribunals
How do I file an appeal to the High Court against the decision of the Referee, Small Claims Tribunals
How do I file for debt recovery
How do I file a claim at the Small Claims Tribunals
Video-conferencing with the Courts using Zoom
Employment Claims Tribunals
Small Claims Tribunals
Interested in Mediation/Conciliation/ADR
Justice@State Courts mobile app
Virtual Tour of Courtrooms
Legislation and Practice Directions
Registrar's Circular, Practice Directions, Legislation and others
State Courts Judgment
Judgments published by LawNet
One Havelock Square
Annual Workplan Speeches
Annual Workplan Speeches and Themes
International Framework for Court Excellence
International Consortium for Court Excellence
English to Chinese - Glossary of Terms
English to Malay - Glossary of Terms
English to Tamil - Glossary of Terms
FAQs on court reporting
SINGAPORE GOVERNMENT WEBSITES
Community Mediation Centre
Family Justice Courts
Insolvency and Public Trustee's Office
Legal Aid Bureau
Ministry of Education
Ministry of Law
Ministry of Social and Family Development
National Youth Council
Supreme Court of Singapore
Asean Law Association
Community Development Councils
Criminal Legal Aid Scheme
SG Heart Map
Singapore Academy of Law
Singapore Children's Society
Singapore Institute of Legal Education
Singapore International Arbitration Centre
Singapore Mediation Centre
The Law Society of Singapore
Commissioner for Oaths
Integrated Case Management System
Community Justice and Tribunals System
Court Fine Payment
• COVID-19 Advisory: For visitors to the State Courts (Last updated on 24 July 2020)
• COVID-19 Advisory: Gradual Resumption of Court Operations from 2 June 2020 (29 May 2020)
• COVID-19 Advisory: Adjournment of non-essential and non-urgent matters from 5 May to 1 June 2020 (25 April 2020)
• COVID-19 Advisory: Notification of Relief Under The COVID-19 (Temporary Measures) Act 2020 and Ongoing State Courts Proceedings (21 April 2020)
• Form 2: Memorandum of Notification for Relief
• Form 5: Memorandum of Service of Withdrawal of Notification for Relief
• Form 7: Notification of Status of Application for Determination
• COVID-19 Advisory: Adjournment of non-essential and non-urgent matters from 7 April to 4 May 2020 (9 April 2020)
• Registrar's Circular No. 13 of 2020 (29 June 2020)
• Registrar's Circular No. 12 of 2020 (8 June 2020)
• Registrar's Circular No. 11 of 2020 (8 June 2020)
• Registrar's Circular No. 10 of 2020 (29 May 2020)
• Registrar's Circular No. 9 of 2020 (24 April 2020)
• Registrar's Circular No. 8 of 2020 (5 April 2020)
• Registrar’s Circular No. 5 of 2020 (27 March 2020)
• Guide: Video-conferencing with the Courts using Zoom
• Guide: Workflow for Duty Hearings with effect from 2 June 2020
Chief Justice's Messages
• Chief Justice’s message on the Judiciary's response to the exit of the “Circuit Breaker” period (29 May 2020)
• Chief Justice’s message on the Judiciary's response to the extension of the "Circuit Breaker" period (24 April 2020)
• Chief Justice’s message on the Singapore Judiciary’s response to COVID-19 (26 March 2020)
• Media Release: Supreme Court, State Courts and Family Justice Courts to hear only essential and urgent matters from 7 April to 4 May 2020 (5 April 2020)
Information is easy to understand.
Information is useful.
Information is easy to find.
Tell us how we can improve this page.
Please email if you would like us to respond to your enquiries.
We will use your contact infomation for feedback related to the website only.
You are being redirected to an external source.
Do you want to proceed?
Thank you for your feedback.
Oops, that can't be blank....