WHO WE ARE
Positions in State Courts
SMALL CLAIMS TRIBUNALS
Legislation and Practice Directions
State Courts Judgment
Annual Workplan Speeches
International Framework for Court Excellence
• COVID-19 Advisory: For visitors to the State Courts
• COVID-19 Advisory: State Courts’ Operations During Phase 2 (Heightened Alert) (19 May 2021)
• COVID-19 Advisory: Relief under COVID-19 (Temporary Measures) Act 2020 and Ongoing State Courts Proceedings (15 January 2021)
• COVID-19 Advisory: Gradual Resumption of Court Operations from 2 June 2020 (29 May 2020)
• COVID-19 Advisory: Adjournment of non-essential and non-urgent matters from 5 May to 1 June 2020 (25 April 2020)
• COVID-19 Advisory: Adjournment of non-essential and non-urgent matters from 7 April to 4 May 2020 (9 April 2020)
• Registrar's Circular No. 10 of 2020 (29 May 2020)
• Registrar's Circular No. 9 of 2020 (24 April 2020)
• Registrar's Circular No. 8 of 2020 (5 April 2020)
• Registrar’s Circular No. 5 of 2020 (27 March 2020)
• Guide: Video-conferencing with the Courts using Zoom
• Guide: Workflow for Duty Hearings with effect from 2 June 2020
Chief Justice's Messages
• Chief Justice’s message on the Judiciary's response to the exit of the “Circuit Breaker” period (29 May 2020)
• Chief Justice’s message on the Judiciary's response to the extension of the "Circuit Breaker" period (24 April 2020)
• Chief Justice’s message on the Singapore Judiciary’s response to COVID-19 (26 March 2020)
• Media Release: Supreme Court, State Courts and Family Justice Courts to hear only essential and urgent matters from 7 April to 4 May 2020 (5 April 2020)
Information is easy to understand.
Information is useful.
Information is easy to find.
Tell us how we can improve this page.
Please email if you would like us to respond to your enquiries.
We will use your contact infomation for feedback related to the website only.
You are being redirected to an external source.
Do you want to proceed?
Thank you for your feedback.
Oops, that can't be blank....