Login to CJTS and choose the e-service "Request for Change of Court Date".  Complete the application with supporting documents uploaded for the Tribunals' consideration. If you do not receive any response regarding a change of date, you are required to attend accordingly at the Consultation.

Last updated on: 8/11/2019 3:25 PM


Strongly Disagree
Strongly Agree

Information is easy to understand.

Information is useful.

Information is easy to find.

Tell us how we can improve this page.

Please email if you would like us to respond to your enquiries.

We will use your contact infomation for feedback related to the website only.

There are 2000 characters left