​Staff of the State Courts are not able to provide you with legal advice. Should you require advice or representation on any legal aspect of your proceedings, or if you need assistance from other government agencies, you may find these organisations and webpages to be useful.

Community Justice Centre​​:
​Community Mediation Centre (Ministry of Law)​:
​Legal Advice Service (People's Association)​:
​Legal Aid Bureau (Ministry of Law)​:
Search Lawyer or Law Firm (Ministry of Law)​​:
Singapore Police Force
Last updated on: 24/2/2020 8:08 PM


Strongly Disagree
Strongly Agree

Information is easy to understand.

Information is useful.

Information is easy to find.

Tell us how we can improve this page.

Please email if you would like us to respond to your enquiries.

We will use your contact infomation for feedback related to the website only.

There are 2000 characters left