An alternative enforcement measure for Special Directions and Exclusion Orders.

Another way to enforce a Special Direction or Exclusion Order is to file a Magistrate's Complaint at Central Registry (State Courts, Level 2).

For information on filing a Magistrate's Complaint, please visit this page.

Last updated on: 14/2/2020 4:03 PM


Strongly Disagree
Strongly Agree

Information is easy to understand.

Information is useful.

Information is easy to find.

Tell us how we can improve this page.

Please email if you would like us to respond to your enquiries.

We will use your contact infomation for feedback related to the website only.

There are 2000 characters left